Wednesday, April 04, 2007

No more shortcuts for me.

So...It is wednesday again and honestly...not much has happened since last wednesday. School closes tomorrow for Easter Break , so that is exciting.

There are no words to describe the way I'm feeling right now, except for empty. Empty. That's perfect. I NEED to spend time with God, I NEED to get into the Word. I WANT to feel Him in my life like I used to....before school stated. And I know, that is NO excuse. I get so involved with my school work and stressing over tests, that I forget and procrastinate doing my Bible study. I dont know why I care so much about school......I guess it is not really a bad thing, but I need to set my priorities straight : GOD, School, and then soccer. If I want to be all that God wants me to be and if I want His plan for my life to happen, I need to do this. Starting now. Jesus please forgive me for not putting You first. I want more of You and less of me.

Yestersay i 'bout had a heart-attack!! I was walking along this short-cut, path thingy to get to the office from where the bus drops me in town, and I was listening to my music, so I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around me. There was this guy , who looked high on drugs and drunk at the same time, um.....going to the bathroom in the bushes. Next thing I knew, he was jumping at me and HE WASNT EVEN DONE GOING TO THE BATHROOM!! OH MY GOSH! I have neverrrr run so fast in my life!! Thank God I jumped to the other side of the path just in time, phew. My heart was racing. It is kindof funny...in a weird way now that I think about it, I mean I almost got peed on by a drunk guy. WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?? Not often. DISCUSTING. eww. So...moral of this story is...DONT TAKE SCARRY SHORTCUTS, USE MAIN ROAD WHERE THERE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE (hopefully). wow. lol.

Anyways...That's all for now. I would upload some pictures but it isn't working for some reason. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GABBY! its josi! haha. this is the only way ive figured out to talk to you before i come to africa.. so i have some extra room in my bag and i wanted to know if you wanted me to bring you anything?? clothes? makeup? hairstuff?? idk.. i was just wondering.. anything you need just tell meee. i have an email address.. its jooosii@yahoo.com so just email me when you get this! i cant wait to see youu :]