Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Exams are over...form 5 has just begun....oh my!

So you would think I would be so relieved after 2 weeks of exams and staying up till 2 30 in the morning studying....but its kind of hard to be when the teachers just make us go right back to tests and essays and.....you know the usual. No mercy...at all! lol.

Exams finished last week Thursday. We had 12 in all. This week we have been getting them back and for some subjects, this is a very unfortunate even depressing event. ;) So heres the update on my academic results for this years exams:

English language- A
English literature- A
Math- B (hey i didn't even get to finish..it was like 30 pages....ok fine no excuses ;)
History- A
Biology- A
Physics- A
Chemistry- A or B...not sure yet because I got a B on my first paper and an A on the next.
Spanish- A
P.E Studies (yes its different than P.E.)- A
Music Theory and Listening- well.....um its after B and before D...so i guess that makes it a C?? hehe. Sorry i cant distinguish between Bach and Handel, or a fugue and a sonata, or a minor 3rd harmonic and a ...okay you get the point....music theory is very hard for me.
Music Composition- A

So that's the update. Oh and my music composition is a song, a solo on the guitar called "How Can I Run?" It's a Christian song, the second one I've written this year....every time we have to write a composition I freak out, but then when I am worshiping God on my guitar...its like He just gives me the words and it all comes together perfectly. My music class is going to Pretoria in 2 weeks, I'm so excited! Were playing at the British embassy and there are only 8 people in my class so we're pretty close, it should be fun. I love my school....we're always doing something fun.....when the teachers aren't trying to sabotage us with homework. ;)

This weekend, my whole form (form 4) is going camping for a survivor weekend. It should be...um...interesting. Not sure what we'll be doing but I'm sure it wont be too dangerous/survivorish because we have ALOT of whiny girls in my class.....including me sometimes. ;)

Danielle just turned 14 last Friday and Nathanael will be 13 Saturday. Me and Lizette are taking him out to lunch tomorrow since we won't be here this weekend. Lizette is practically like our sister so we do joint presents for my siblings. lol. For Danielle's birthday we had a HUGE party at my house Saturday night....everyone from Children's Cup came and other missionaries we are really close to. I love it when we all get together.....it just makes me feel soo happy to be around the people I love, especially since it is so easy to get homesick.

I spent Friday and Saturday with Jacci...it was soooo much fun. I love hanging out with her...she is like my big sister. And she says shes 'adopted' me as her sister. So I officially am NOT the oldest in my family anymore, i refuse! lol. We went to the gym in Manzini, it was soo much fun I love gyms! Its also cool to know that someone else loves to exersize as much as I do. I just LOVE it! And I'm not crazy, i promise! So yea...I love Jacci to death!

Now's about the time I just start rambling about nothingness, because I don't know what else to talk about. So I think I'll wrap things up. You know what I've been craving? Waffle house. Oh my.....that just sounds soo good right about now. OKay....im rambling. lol. I'll try and write more soon and maybe next time I'll have something of importance to talk about besides my waffle house cravings and horrible grades...;)

God bless!!!!

No comments: