Monday, November 13, 2006

Rainy Day

Today is cold and rainy in Swaziland. I think the weather goes along well with how most of the people at my school are feeling right now, though. Yesterday, a student, Hassan, died. He was hit by a car after the Form 5 prom after party while he was crossing the road. People keep asking, if there is a God, why does He allow things to happen like this? All I know is that God knows what He is doing and is in control of even the bad things in our lives. Though this is a tragic thing, I believe God will bring good out of it. The really sad part is that he wasn't a christian. My heart literally hurts when I think , what if one of my friends die before they come to Christ? That is my dream, my hearts desire, to be able to see all my friends at Waterford in heaven with me when I get there. I pray that through what has happened, God will open peoples hearts and make the soil fertile. I also pray that the christians at waterford will rise up and plant the seeds before the soil dries up again. PLease join in me in this prayer. Waterford needs a revolution and through Christ, it is about to begin.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

you are doing an awesome thing at your school!! don't give up! God is using you in such a might way. we love you :)