Friday, September 15, 2006

HEY! Today is our one year in Africa anniversary. YAY!! We just went to Mozambique last week and now school has started......11 more weeks...AHH. I have a lot to write , but there is a youth night going on across the street and im supposed to be there. Kristen and Charles are putting it together ad all my friends are there...yay. I hope they get a touch from God. PLease pray that God reveals himself to them. I need to write more often. Well....we'll arrive in Washington on December 5th and visit my family up north and then work our way down south to good ol' Loosyana!! Im sooo excited, but i still have 13 exams to get through. Wow. Im stressed. My club soccer team won the Trade Fair tournament this past weekend...that was exciting. They put my name in the paper as Gabriddle Rehmeyer. So thas ma new name!! lol. My back is better , so i can run jump and play now. OH BOY!! Thank God. Well.....Ill write more soon. BYEEEEE!!!! I MISS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!! And my mimi's surgery went well.....please pray that her recovery goes well. Ok now its really Bye i promise!!

3 comments:

Jean Ohlerking said...

gaybriddle? hmmmm

happy swazi birthday. you've helped make a difference in a lot of lives there, Gabby. we are very proud of you.

i know you'll enjoy being "home" for a while, but i also know you'll be anxious to get back to your other home when it's time to do so.

see ya next week
meemaw

tori ohlerking said...

hey gabby...i can't wait for you guys to get here!!! i'll be praying for you with all of your exams and school work and i'll be praying that the youth meeting goes well. keep making a difference. you're awesome! luv ya.
-tori

The Youngs said...

gabriddle we love ya